Thursday, October 7, 2010

Korbin's Birthday Party

We had Korbin's birthday party on Sunday and it went awesome! I was going to try and decorate everything cute but due to the fantastic weather we had last week we moved it to the baseball diamond down the street from our house. So I couldn't really decorate the way that I wanted but oh well, I was having a baseball themed party so why decorate when you are at an actual baseball field :) . I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was busy talking to family and just enjoying the day. We had a blast just being with everyone and we were not really in a rush to do anything. Unfortunately we didn't get to open the presents before the weather took a turn and things started to get pretty windy so Korbin opened his presents at home. But he loved everything that he got, and Peyton is enjoying playing with his new toys as well. He also got a TON of new clothes! Thank you everyone who came, we really appreciate you driving out to see us and celebrate our sweet little boys first birthday!


His invitation, probably my favorite part of the whole party! I loved them!

His birthday cake. It took forever, and by the time I got to the red stitching the party was going to start in like 15 minutes so it looks pretty bad :(

The cake for everyone else.




Opening presents at home.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute cake! I love how happy he looks too!

Wenni Donna said...

Many happy returns of the day to Korbin and proud family. Went for a baby shower of my friend's sister last week. Loved the appealing decorations done at San Francisco venues with quality dinner and desserts. Cake was yummy and drinks were ordered from a branded place. Liked the super cool gender reveal musical performance done by my friend.