Friday, October 1, 2010

Korbin is 1!!

It's Korbin's birthday today! He is now a year old! I can't believe it! This year has gone by so fast but I can't believe he has only been with us for a year because I can't imagine our lives without him! He is such a great little boy and he fills our lives with so much happiness. From the day he was born he has been such an easy going kid. He smiles all day long and h is definitely more cuddly than Peyton was, ha ha! He now has 8 teeth and I am pretty sure a couple more are on their way. He has had multiple haircuts now, he has had more in his 1 year of life than Peyton has had in her 3 years! I am not sure how tall he is or how much he weighs we will find out when he goes in for his 1 year check up, but he is a big kid! He is really tall and slender, he is now in 24 month clothes and growing rapidly! He is walking all over the place and he loves to climb on anything that he can. He is not really talking, he babbles all the time but he is not really saying any words yet but I am sure it is coming soon. He loves Peyton and he lives for her to pay attention to him, however he is quickly learning how to push her buttons :-) . I feel bad that we didn't really do anything for his birthday today, we spent almost all day running around and buying stuff for his party on Sunday! Poor kid! But I am way excited for his party and he already discovered the new toys that we bought him and he wants to play with them pretty bad, oops! I am so happy to be Korbin's mom and I am looking forward to watching him grow and learn even more!













1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

Happy Birthday little buddy! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! Your kids are adorable! I hope you guys have a fun time with Korbin's birthday!