Monday, September 27, 2010

University of Utah Game

This past Saturday we went to the U Of U football game with our friends Andrew and Amber. We had a blast! Dev and I have been to BYU and Utah State games but never to a U of U game. My dad is a die hard BYU fan so I was raised to despise the Utes, ha ha! But I am all for supporting teams that are going to help break up the BCS.
We went out to dinner before the game to P.F. Changs and I seriously love that place! I am not a big Chinese food fan but this place is so good. Dev got the Mongolian Beef and I got the Honey Chicken and they were both awesome, I think I liked Dev's more than mine but they were still both really good. I am hoping to try some new restaurants every time we go out so we can check this one off the list.

It was the homecoming game and the place was packed, we had to park clear up by the hospital and then walk down to the stadium and the streets were just a sea of people in red! The game was a blowout 56 to 3 but it was still an exciting game. We had a lot of fun watching the people that sat around us too. The was some guy that sat a few rows behind us that was on his feet the entire game and was shouting the weirdest stuff, most of it was drug references so who knows what he was on! We are hoping to go to another game this season, but other than the game against Colorado, the next home games are against TCU and BYU and the ticket prices are CRAZY EXPENSIVE! Holy crap like $195 per ticket for Standing Room Only! So we probably won't make it to another game this year but hopefully next year although the tickets might be even more expensive since they are moving to the Pac-10!





We have Korbin's birthday coming up on Friday and his party on Sunday that I am super excited for. I know Korbin is oblivious to what is going on but I am super excited! We are hoping to get some family pictures taken in the next couple of weeks and the are LONG overdue, we have not had a family picture taken EVER! Horrible I know! So we need to get one taken! I am enjoying this sort of Indian Summer that we are having but I am kinda looking forward to the colder weather. I bought the kids a bunch of cute fall and winter clothes so I am excited for them to wear all the stuff I bought but when it is 90 degrees out they can't! I will be posting again later in the week for Korbin's birthday and his party, and we finally got a new digital camera so that means more pictures!

No comments: