Thursday, September 16, 2010

She's 3!!

Peyton is now 3 years old and I can't believe it!! A month ago if we asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she would say was "I want a Car's cake!" So we figured she would want a Car's themed party, but a couple weeks ago she changed her mind completely! She is now obsessed with the Disney Princesses, OBSESSED! So we switched gears and had a Princess party. We just had family over to the house and had a BBQ an cake and ice cream and presents. Peyton got a bunch of new clothes for fall/winter, a couple of princess dress up outfits, a bunch of dress up jewelry, some princess toys, and some brand new princess panties (she no longer likes to wear her slightly older princess panties only the new ones). She had a lot of fun being with the family and playing with her new toys.
I am still amazed that she is 3 years old, she has grown up so fast. It feels like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She brings our family so much happiness and just pure pure joy. She is up and running and is busy from the second she wakes up to the time she finally too tired at night to stay up any longer. This little fireball tests my patience daily, she loves to push my buttons as far as she thinks she can and when I am ready to crack she says something so funny that it is impossible to stay mad at her. She says the funniest things and she is such a social butterfly. I love being her mom and I am so so thankful that she is a part of our lives, and as big of a handful as she can be I wouldn't change a thing. We love you Peanut!!

Here is her cake, this thing took forever! I am happy with how it turned out but if I had all the right tools it would have been better but Peyton loved it!



Showing off some of her new presents. She really is happy about them she was just pretty tired when I took this.
Still wearing her crown the next morning at breakfast.
This is what I see pretty much everyday when I open her door, she is out of control :-)

3 comments:

Marci and Gary said...

Happy Birthday to Peyton!! She's so cute. And you did awesome on the cake!!

Jake and Alicia said...

Ya! That cake turned out so cute! She sounds a lot like you amy! Like back when we were little kids driving in our limo ha ha

Jennifer said...

Amy you have some cute kids!!! Love hearing that everything is great with you and your family!